1. How do I sign up for your affiliate program?
Simply fill out our Affiliate Program Application
. After registration process you will receive an email containing all the information you need to get started and in supplementing your come.
2. How much commission do you pay?
Affiliates earn 20% commissions of all purchases made via their affiliate link or their template shop based on our affiliate scripts lifetime. You can withdraw your earnings from your affiliate account using different payment methods: MoneyBookers, ACH (Direct deposit), Check payment and Wire Transfer.
3. How often are commissions paid?
Commissions are paid upon your request after you earn at least 100$. Pressing "Withdraw money" button in your affiliate account and your payment request will be processed in 48 hours.
4. Do you offer commissions statistics?
Yes. Once you've been approved for our affiliate program simply log into your affiliate account and check "Financial Statistics".
5. How are my sales tracked?
Affiliate links contain unique identifiers allowing us to "cookie" anyone coming from your web site. Over 99% of all Internet users have cookies enabled in their browsers (less than 1% of all users have their cookies disabled). Once our cookie is set it's never expired. This means if someone came from your web site to one of our online stores, having purchased nothing but came back a few months later to make a purchase, you would still get your commission.
6. Do I earn commissions on unique purchases?
Yes. You will get commissions of ALL purchases including website templates, logo templates, flash intro templates and all products we will launch in the future.
7. I discovered that my commissions decreased during 2 days after the sale?
If one of our online stores refunds a purchase you received a commission for, the commission you earned for that purchase will be subtracted from your commission earnings. Refunds can occur due to various reasons such as fraud credit card purchase, suspicious order, and bank charge backs etc.
8. I don't have a website but I would like to join your advanced affiliate program.
You have a great possibility to launch your own e-commerce project. We will supply you with almost everything you need for that.
- You will be supplied with a Ready Made Affiliate Shop that you don't need to design.
- We will provide low-cost webhosting from our hosting partner.
- You will be able to start earning money and track your sales immediately!
9. What is an Affiliate Shop?
Ready-made affiliate shops are real "turnkey solutions" - everything has been already set up for you. These affiliate shops are completely functional websites created for those affiliates who want to author websites for selling templates. They are absolutely FREE of CHARGE.
10. Can I participate if I reside outside the US?
MyTemplateStorage.com accepts affiliates from almost every country, and most of our affiliates are across the globe.
11. As a non-US based company we would like to present the cost of each template in both US $ and other currency - would this be possible?
Our merchant system lets your customers pay in your local currency which will be automatically converted in USD.
12. Refreshing my balance page I see some orders going back to the right status, one of them is still marked as "Fraud". Why?
The reason why some orders of yours are marked as "Fraud" is because they were cancelled by our Billing Department. This may have happened due to expiration of the pending period of the order or because the order failed to pass our Billing Verification System. That means that your customers' credit card accounts will be credited for the amount of the charge and your affiliate account will be debited for the amount of the commission you received for that order.
13. We are a non-US based company. One of the problems we have is that some customers reject templates shown on our webpage because they don't know English. Is it possible to show template description in our language?
For the time being you have a possibility to select the following languages in the affiliate interface account: English, German, French, and Spanish, Dutch, Turkish, Portuguese, Czech, Italian, Polish, Danish.